What Makes Us Unique
- Dataium is the largest aggregator of automotive consumer behavior.
- We are the only analytics solution, with Contextual KPIsTMContextual KPIsTM (Key Performance Indicators) dramatically expands your performance metrics to include both DMA and national averages for each data point so you're not making decisions in a vacuum..
- We provide full visibility into the in-market automotive shopper’s path to purchaseThis unprecedented feature gives you true context to the actual effectiveness of your online marketing channels - no more direct referrer counts as your only option. Now you can see the shopper's true path to purchase, i.e., what automotive sites were visited before the direct referring site..
Three Things We Do Very Well
- Knowing the Future – What people shop for today is the leading indicator of what they will purchase tomorrow.
- Knowing Your Customer – Dataium aggregates data from across the entire path to purchase then uses proprietary algorithms to analyze this data to predict future sales trends, measure advertising effectiveness, and define new audience segments.
- Knowing Your Competitive Performance and Benchmarks – Unlike most analytics providers, we are the only company that provides independent comparison data across a whole range of automotive competitive benchmarks.
Some of the questions we can answer include:
- How does the performance of my website compare to my brand average, or within my local market?
- How effective is my advertising and marketing compared to organic performance trends in my DMA?
- Is my share of consumer inquiries trending up or down when compared to industry benchmarks or trends in my local market?
Dataium is the “data utility company” providing critical business intelligence and insight through the aggregation and analysis of consumer Internet activity. This unprecedented data source provides unparalleled insights and creates new opportunities to dramatically enhance operational and sales performance as you better align your vehicle inventory, marketing and advertising, and customer communications with current consumer interest and demand.